In this commerical, Patrick Warburton walks in on the M&M's spokescandies eating the M&M's candies at a news stand and is "disturbed" by it.
- (Patrick walks into the news stand and buys a pack of M&M's. He looks down and sees Red, Yellow, and Orange eating Milk Chocolate, Peanut, and Crispy M&M's (respectively).
- Patrick: What are you doing?
- Red: What?
- Patrick: You're eating M&M's.
- Red: Yeah, so are you.
- Patrick: I'm not an M&M.
- (Red puts M&M's in his mouth and looks at Patrick with a smerk while doing it.)
- Patrick: You don't eat your own kind. It's unnatural (Patrick puts a blue M&M in his mouth.)
- (Red, Yellow, and Orange stop eating and look at the bags and, then, each other. They then switch bags.)
- Red: Here, give me that.
- Orange: Mmm.
- Yellow: Ooh, I want Crispy!
- (The M&M's spokescandies continue eating).
- Patrick: Give me the bags.
- (Red, Yellow, and Orange frown and give Patrick the bags).
- Patrick: (Patrick walks out the door with the bags). Ugh, it's just disturbing.
- (The video then shows the Crispy, Peanut, and Plain M&M's on the screen with the website like www.m-ms.com)
- ADS (ACTUALLY REDIRECT!)