Yellow invited a real raccoon named, Rocket to watch the new guardians of the galaxy movie. forget about saving the galaxy, though. The raccoon can't save a handful of popcorn.
- (It starts with three scenes from the movie in the theater. we then see Yellow with a raccoon as Red comes up)
- Yellow: Hey, Red! Look! It's Rocket, from the Guardians of the galaxy. I'm reading to him behind the theater.
- Red: That's not Rocket.
- Yellow: I know that. (whispers) It's the guy that plays him.
- (view in space of text: "Movies are better with M" with title of the movie and the premiere date)
- Voice: Only in theaters May 5th.
- ADS (ACTUALLY REDIRECT!)