The Commercial began with the M&M's Bare All contest where People try to find the "Stark Naked" M&M's candies. Yellow, Red, Ms. Green, and blue, except Orange were out camping, without their shells. Blue wanted Orange along, but Orange didn't like being judged. But they forgot one thing: Orange, who has never taken his shell of before, is missing it.
Orange talks to Ms. GreenEdit
- Orange: Okay. Okay. Okay, who's got my shell?! Come on, this is serious now!
- Ms. Green: Baby, baby, calm down! I haven't seen your shell. But listen, What I am seeing is, "Looking good"! (Giggles) You wanna share mine?
- Orange: Ew... I don't wanna imagine where that thing's been. That's disturbing.
Orange talks to BlueEdit
- Blue: Marty. Marty. Marty, no. I... That's no good. I don't want that. No, no, no, no. I just want orange juice... maybe a ba- Hold on just a second, Marty. What ya want? You looking for your shell, still? I told you: Yellow was trying it on. It looked like a hippo and a string bikini letting it all hang up. Don't need to see that. Yeah, go ahead, Marty. Where was I? Yeah. Orange juice, Bagel Schmear. That's all I want.
Orange talks to YellowEdit
- Yellow: I'm just waiting for Red. He's, uh... uh, on his computer... (Ah, oops!) Which has nothing to do... with, uh... You know, your lost shell, Which, uh, I don't; we don't; none of us; nobody knows anything about.
- Orange: Oh, I see! Nut job.
Orange talks to RedEdit
- Red: Oh, uh, hey, Crispy. So while the whole world is searching for the nude M&M's, y-you're looking for your shell. That's... That's weird, isn't it? I uh, I'm saying you wouldn't happen to know what a shell would be worth like, you know, hypothetically, of course.
- Orange: Noo...! You didn't-I'll see you in candy court! You can't sell my.. my... modesty!
- Red: Oh, really? Better start bidding, then.
- ADS (ACTUALLY REDIRECT!)