Mars inc. has recently introduced the new caramel M&M's. The spokes candies had a long group talk as they signed this flavor a caramel piece who looks a little out of shape for most of them.
- Red: Do we really have to choose him to be our next spokesperson?
- Ms. Brown: Seems like a good fit.
- Blue: But he's so boring.
- Red: (yawning) I'm yawning just talking about him.
- Ms. Green: Well, it's our job to change that.
- Orange: Uh, guys? I think he can hear us.
- Caramel piece guy: hmm. Sounds like you're on the fence. Why won't I just leave you my resume? (chuckles) If yes, It's laminated.
- Red: Mm... No thanks
- Yellow: You're hired!
- (view of half pieces of an M&M attached together putting the caramel guy inside saying, "ow." then view of the new Caramel M&M's for 30 sec airing/view of both new Caramel M&M's and half pieces of an M&M attached together putting the Caramel guy saying, "ow." for 15 sec airing)
- Vo: (30 sec airing)Caramel has been square for far too long.
- Caramel piece guy: Uh, ow?
- Vo: Try caramel M&M's.
- ADS (ACTUALLY REDIRECT!)