FANDOM


From Youtube

Description Edit

Red and Yellow find out that 98% of Germany loves M&M's. But what about the other 2%? I guessed what the first two lines of this ad are in English; I'd be truly grateful if someone could help me do the rest. _______________________

Rot und Gelb finden heraus dass 98% der Deutschland liebt M&M's. Aber was ist mit den anderen 2%? Ich ahnte, was die ersten beiden Zeilen dieses Inserats in Englisch sind, ich wäre wirklich dankbar wenn mir jemand helfen könnte, den Rest erledigen.

Appears on these pages
of

  • 98%

    98% is a commercial again from the 2000s at Europe when Red and Yellow get the 98% that loves...

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current15:44, March 15, 2017Thumbnail for version as of 15:44, March 15, 201700:17480 × 269 (15 KB)Famouslogos9098 (wall | contribs)created video

Metadata

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.