Blue is the commercial that thinks that's the new blue M&M's.
Commercial First Aired: October 8, 1995
Commercial Last Aired: May 20, 1997
- (Steven Weber walks up to the blue M&M's.)
- Steven: Hey, you must be the new blue M&M's.
- (Red, and Yellow mumbles through his mouth, because they're blue. Red points at Yellow being blue, and Red gave Steven thumbs up.)
- Steven: How's it feel of being the new guys?
- Blue: (talking to Red and Yellow) Go ahead. Tell him.
- (Yellow felt dizzy, he breaths, and he turns yellow. Red tries to hold his breath very hard, but he breaths, and turns red.)
- Blue: Get back in the bag.
- (Red and Yellow walks away.)
- Red: Well, that was a brilliant idea.
- Yellow: I'm dizzy.
- (Yellow spins, and he lays down very dizzy. Blue and Steven Weber walks together, and it show the Milk Chocolate M&M's and Peanut M&M's at the screen.)
- Voice: The new blue M&M's, except no imitations.