Bloodhound is a M&Ms commercial that aired in 1997. The commercial features Yellow with a bloodhound, he says that it the bloodhound finds The Grey Imposter M&M's. Red and Yellow will throw in the game piece and the bag for million bucks. But the bloodhound chases Red because,he is ''Gray'' the bloodhound starts to chase Red And the bloodhound eats him. This commercial was to support The Search For The Grey Imposter.
- Red: Hey, Peanut boy! What's with the bloodhound?
- Yellow: I've got him to track down the gray impostor M&M's.
- Red: (bloodhound sniffing him) Stop that.
- Yellow: Yeah, he finds the gray impostor, we turn the game piece on the bag for a million bucks.
- Red: Really, Because I've heard that--(Bloodhound moves red with his own head) Would you--(bloodhound sees Red in Black and white that looks like the gray impostor and growls) But, dogs can only seYYAAAAAHHHHIIIIIKKKEEESSS!!!!
- Yellow: Can...(leash tangles his leg and pulls him too hard, sending him flying) WHAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHTTTT!?!?
- Red: NICE DOGGY!
- Yellow: LOOK OUT!
- (Yellow accidentally bumps into two piles of boxes and flies away and the leash unties off from Yellow's foot, and Yellow hits the ground with a bump! yellow shakes his head, and suddenly Yellow notices Red eaten by the bloodhound)
- Yellow: (gasps) ...rred??? (walks up to the bloodhound's stomach)
- Red: As I was saying, DOGS CAN ONLY SEE IN BLACK AND WHITE!
- Yellow: (lifts the bloodhound's ear) I... did not know that.
- Red: (Slaps Yellow from the bloodhounds ear) Chocolate for brains (Bloodhound burps)