Airport is a commercial at 1997 where Red and Yellow discover a Airport. Will they be brave?
- (We see a Airport, in bagging station.)
- Police officer: Traveling with any baggage?
- Red: Yeah, here he comes now.
- (Red walks all over Yellow, making Yellow be hurt. We then have Red and Yellow where light flashes over them.)
- Yellow: Ahhhhh! Oh man. Ahhhhh!
- (The Police officer then sees Red and Yellow in a x-ray)
- Red: Hey, what are you looking at?
- Yellow: He's looking at my peanut.
- (It then slides Red and Yellow, when Yellow flips and gets out of the machine.)
- Red: I feel so violated.
- (We later see them in Scanning. The TSA appears, scanning Red and Yellow.)
- Red: What is so suspicious, about candy coded chocolates that walk and talk like this you gotta check out everybody, though.
- (It then sees a Flight Attendant ready.)
- Yellow: Wow.
- Red: Great casting job. Excuse me, gorgeous, is this a snack flight?
- (The doors are locked, in bound to flight soon.)
- Flight Attendant: It is now.
- Red and Yellow: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
- (We then see the plane flying, with it's bags M&M's Plain and Peanut bags with the slogan: The milk chocolate melts in your mouth, not at your hand. Along with the website www.m-ms.com.)
- ADS (ACTUALLY REDIRECT!)